2013 Conference of the Global DNDC Network Proceedings online
The presentations from the Global DNDC Network Conference held on September 14-17, 2013 in Beijing, China are now available. Please them below.
- [Keynote] Dances with Microbes: Understanding Greenhouse Gas Emissions with Biogeochemical Models. Prof. Changsheng Li, USA. [Abstract]
- [Keynote] The DNDC model: Development and Applications in Chinese Agro-ecosystems. Prof. Jianjin Qiu, China. [Abstract]
- [Keynote] Development and comprehensive evaluation of DNDC - New Zealand as a case study. Prof. Surinder Saggar, New Zealand. [Abstract]
- [Keynote] An attempt to select the best management practice using the DNDC model. Prof. Xunhua Zheng, China.
- Ammonia Modelling of US Dairy Farming. Dr Ying Wang, USA. [Abstract]
- Simulating impacts of alternative manure management on greenhouse gas emissions from a typical beef cattle feedlot in Brazil. Ciniro Costa Jr, USA/Brazil. [Abstract]
- Simulation of Nitrogen Balance in Xiaoqinghe Watershed Consisting of Cropland and Livestock Farms Using Manure-DNDC Model.Dr Maofang Gao, China.[Abstract]
- The assessment of emission factors for various agricultural practices including typical crop rotation and modifications. Dr Magdelena Borzecka-Walker, Poland. [Abstract]
- Estimates of N2O emissions and mitigation potential from a spring maize field based on DNDC model. Dr Hu Li, China. [Abstract]
- A long-term sensitivity analysis of the Denitrification and Decomposition model. Dr Xiaobo Qin, China. [Abstract]
- Comparison of simulated nitrate leaching by DNDC and EU-Rotate_N model on greenhouse vegetable cultivation. Dr Yuan Sun, China. [Abstract]
- Evaluating the DNDC model for estimating nitrous oxide emissions from a poorly drained soil in the Canadian Prairies. Prof. Mario Tenuta, Canada. [Abstract]
- Three alternative approaches to regional/national upscaling DNDC: a New Zealand case study. Dr Donna Giltrap, New Zealand. [Abstract]
- Predicting Nitric Oxide Emissions from Cover Crop Management in Brazilian Cerrado with DNDC model. Antonio Freitas, Brazil. [Abstract]
- Predicting GHG emissions from horticultural peat soils using DNDC. Helen Taft, UK. [Abstract]
- Modeling Impact of Climate Change and Management Practices on Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Arable Soils. Dr Alina Syp, Poland. [Abstract]
- N2O emissions from an organic cropping system as affected by legume-based catch crops. Xiaoxi Li, Denmark. [Abstract]
- Validation of the DNDC-Rice model to evaluate nitrogen balance at a paddy-field for single-cropping of rice in Japan. Nobuko Katayanagi, Japan. [Abstract]
- An application of DNDC to assess greenhouse gas emissions from different rice cultivation systems in Taiwan. Yi-Chien Wu, Chinese Taiwan. [Abstract]
- Global Research Alliance Modelling Platform (GRAMP): An open web platform for modelling greenhouse gas emissions from terrestrial ecosystems. Jagadeesh Yeluripati, UK.
- Simulating methane emission in littoral zone of Miyun water reservoir using DNDC model. Xuemeng Geng, China. [Abstract]
- Economic analysis of the impact on food safety caused by climate change based on China's agriculture- multi-regional CGE model -- the case study of paddy production. Prof. Deling Huang, China. [Abstract]
- Research on carbon sequestration capacity of artificial pasture in Hulunber. Dr Lijun Xu.
To unsubscribe from the mailing list click here